Teen electrocuted while taking selfie on a Train
Monday, 17 April 2017

Doctors were unable to save the life of a 15 year old boy from Skopje, who was electrocuted on April 7th, while trying to take a picture of a friend. He died at the Skopje Emergency Response Clinic on Sunday.

The boy was electrocuted at the Macedonian Railways depot in Skopje after he climbed a cistern railroad truck to take a picture of his friend. An electric cable above the truck was powered and the boy suffered second degree burns.

Two other separate similar incidents happened on April 14th, affecting a 14 and 15 year old person, who are being treated.

 


Popular Today
Elephant comes to the rescue...


Latest News