Vegas shooting Cover-Up gets messier by the second
Friday, 13 October 2017

Where in the world is Jesus Campos?

The Mandalay Bay security guard shot by Stephen Paddock in the moments leading up to the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history was set to break his silence Thursday night with five television interviews, including one on Fox News, Campos' union president said.

Except when the cameras were about to roll, and media gathered in the building to talk to him, Campos vanished, and, as of early Friday morning, it wasn't immediately clear where he was.

“We were in a room and we came out and he was gone,” Campos' union president told reporters, according to ABC News’ Stephanie Wash.

Campos is represented by the International Union, Security, Police and Fire Professionals of America, which did not respond to requests for comment from Fox News earlier this week.

Paul Joseph Watson noted:

Campos was set to fill in the blanks on many unanswered questions surrounding how the event played out.

He was at the center of controversy after law enforcement issued a dramatic shift in the timeline of the Vegas narrative, initially claiming Campos was a “hero” for disrupting Paddock 10 minutes after he unloaded gunfire onto a crowd of 20,000 country music concertgoers.

However, one week later police revealed Campos did not interrupt Paddock’s rampage, and instead was shot as he approached the shooter’s 32nd-story room a full six minutes before the shooting began.

On Tuesday, an MGM Resorts International representative said the organization, which owns Mandalay Bay, took issue with police’s version of events.

“We cannot be certain about the most recent timeline that has been communicated publicly, and we believe what is currently being expressed may not be accurate,” said MGM spokeswoman Debra DeShong.

Amazingly, investigative journalist Laura Loomer, who broke open the story proving that the FBI had lied about when Paddock had checked into the hotel, actually traveled to Campos home and was greeted by a private security firm calling itself "OnScene". The company is not registered in Nevada as a security firm. Here is what Mrs Loomer asked the security guard positioned in front of Campos' home:

You said that you worked for OnScene, a security company. We did a background check…. and the business license expired in January 2017 and has a virtual address… so the company that you work for…. is it a real company? Or is it just some type of a shill company that the FBI or DHS is using?

The securty guard had no response.

LVPD at odds with FBI, the Feds hunt down witnesses, delete all their cellphone/laptop videos and data

According to multiple reports, as well as additional sources cited by Infowars, people who worked at the Route 91 festival where the mass shooting took place have had their phones and laptops returned to them by the FBI only to find that ALL their videos and messages from the night of the horrific attack have been completely wiped clean.

A Facebook status update by a Las Vegas resident who worked the festival reads, “A bunch of people that worked the Route 91 said they got their cell phones back today. They all said that all their phones are completely wiped clean! All messages and info from that weekend are completely gone. Anyone else experience this?”

A more recent post by The Daily Sheeple also confirms that even local police believe there is a massive cover-up being run by the FBI to destroy all evidence of a second, even a third shooter:

Officers within the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department believe that there was more than one shooter during the horrific mass shooting that killed 58 people and that officials are engaging in a coverup to hide this shocking information… there are at least six different eyewitness reports that detail or prove multiple shooters even as the authorities and media desperately try to convince the American people that one old man conducted the largest mass shooting in the country’s history.

 



Widget is loading comments...


Latest News