How To Make A Homemade Body Cleanse (Master Cleanse Recipe)
Making a homemade body cleanse is easier than you think. It requires very little effort when it comes to planning. However speaking from experience and having done plenty of research, one of the best homemade body cleanses is the lemonade cleanse. It is also known as the master cleanse and it takes about 7-10 days to complete. This article shows how to prepare a master cleanse recipe from the comfort of your home!
Here's the master cleanse recipe:
1. Plenty of lemons. (surprise!)
2. Cayan pepper. (A spice found in most stores)
3. Sea salt. (Sea salt is more natural than regular salt)
4. PURIFIED water. (There are plenty of water filters around. The cleaner the water, the greater the cleanse's effect)
5. An all natural laxative. The most recommended are psyllium husk or laxative tea.
These 5 things are what make up the master cleanse. Now comes the hard part.
This cleanse requires:
1. You not eat for 7-10 days
2. Drink 32 oz of sea salt mixed with water every morning (you can instead drink a laxitive tea if it's too much).
3. Mix a little bit of cayan pepper with water and add in the lemon to create a lemon juice drink. You must drink 6 cups of this every day.
4. Drink a cup of laxative tea at night.
This is the procedure you must repeat every day for the next 7-10 days. It may seem easy, but it's no walk in the park. However this is THE fastest method of cleaning your body, losing 10-20 pounds, and restoring your health in 10 days or less. This is the most powerful homemade body cleanse that can solve many health and weight loss problems in 10 days or less and is well worth the try if you want to change your health for the better!
As amazing as the master cleanse is, most people encounter alot of trouble especially between the first 3-5 days of doing the diet. It's during these times that 8 out of 10 people quit the diet.